Friday, June 03, 2005

Oh! I love my pretty little flower.

Went to the flower market yesterday with Alice and Christian. Apparently it is the largest market in the U.S.. C goes regularly and buys lilies
and gardenias and orchids. We just got a couple bright orange gerber
daisies. After the flower market we went to buy young coconuts (9 for
$5) but they were out until next week. Darn. C usually gets 3 cases for
himself and we get 1 or 2 for us. I think my favorite part to having a
young coconut is using the cleaver to open it. WHAM WHAM WHAM yummy.
I dropped A and C off so they could work and took our dasies home. I got
them in a pitcher full of h2o and on the table. I go into the office to
find some wood glue to fix C's kitchen drawer and the beast runs to the
table and ...well you can imagine the mess. Water everywhere and flowers
allover the table. I love her but she is too ferocious for her own good.
She is in a sunbeam right now being horribly cute. Well I gotta run
alice to work @ C's. Ttfn.
--daryl

No comments: