Saturday, June 18, 2005

Pinks

Mo and I went to Pinks for dinner before her show yesterday. I go two
chili & cheese dogs with a strawberry soft drink. Pinks is supposed to
be the best dogs in L.A. I was dissapointed. The chili was dry and hard
to swallow and the dog was just a dog. If I go there again I'll have to
get a special like the 3 dog night or the poli-chili-tamali. Well
something more exotic than just a chili dog. I do have to say it was fun
looking at all the autographed photos on the wall and trying to count
how many were repeats.
After eating we picked up Alice and went to the acme theater where mo
was performing. My lady and I worked the box office. I have to say it
was nice doing a job that doesn't involve having to network and scramble
for clients. The Zen of being a cashier was nice. If only someone could
actually make enough to survive doing it. The show was good. I have seen
a lot of improv in my time and I know how bad it can be. This was pretty
good, definately better than mo was telling us it would be.
I am waiting to see mr and mrs smith. I'll let you know waht I think in
a later installment.
--daryl

No comments: