Sunday, May 29, 2005

Yin and yang eggs

Its memorial day weekend. Sunday. Alice and I got up and I was hungry.
She suggested eggs and waffles. I dropped the eggs in the pan and looked
down to see a perfect y&y symbol. It took me a few seconds to get the
sidekick to the stove and by the time I took the picture it was harder
to see butb you get the idea.
Flemming is comming over tonight to hang and maybe game. Haven't seen
him since we moved so its nice to have him visit. Rachael M. Might show
also. Elise and beau will be here in a couple days. Too bad their days
don't overlap, we could have an unofficial pot luck pub LA style.
Alice is currently reading her favorite mag, the new yorker. The kitty
is on my lap. There is a nice breeze. No helicopters overhead right now.
Nice.
Peaceful.
I think I'll go play warcraft3.
--daryl

No comments: